Sunday, January 15, 2012

to make a long story short . . .

We had an awesome time in Georgia . . . four weeks flew by, and it's hard to believe we are back home. Unfortunately I think Liam never really got adjusted to the time change so we had a hard time getting him back on his schedule once we returned. At the end of the trip Liam caught a cold, which didn't help his sleeping AT ALL -- the poor thing couldn't breathe well and it was just pitiful. : (  But we're really close to being back to normal, which is a good thing for all of us.

Here are just a few more pictures from our time in Georgia . . . and what's even crazier is that we'll be back in two months for a friend's wedding! I'll have to think long and hard about whether it's worth it to attempt to change Liam's schedule for those ten days we're back . . . we'll see!



Liam met his Aunt Kristen! 



I'm pretty obsessed with my niece, Bailey, and she's pretty obsessed with Liam . . .





LOVE this picture of the two of them!

I also got to see the "kids' room" at my parents house for the first time -- they did a nursery for the babies and it is decorated so cute! I had these personalized ABC prints done for each of the kids and my mom hung them in the kids' room. :)




My KD sister, Shana, made them, and you can check out her stuff here.

So, to make six very long posts come to an end, we are home, getting adjusted to all things Dutch again, and looking forward to trips home and visitors in the spring!

Blog soon (but not too soon, I promise!),
~Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment