Monday, April 9, 2012

. . . sweet cousins

And because I think it deserves it's own post, here are some precious pictures of Liam and Bailey from our trip . . . I'm so glad they are close in age and will get to grow up together. : )

Liam is thinking, "What's going on? . . . "


They hung out in what we lovingly refer to as "Baby Jail" a lot . . .

Liam: "Is there a way out?"
Bailey: "It can be tough to break through . . . "
Liam: "Am I doing this right?"
Bailey: "Here, let me help you."


Lunch at Cheesecake Factory . . .

"So that's how you chew, huh?"
"I think I've almost got it . . ."


And then Kat and I took the kids to the park one afternoon and had fun showing them the ropes of the playground . . .

Bailey loved the swings, Liam could take it or leave it
What a little man!
I love my little boy!

~Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment